10.00am – Family Communion for Rogation
All three of our church communities gather together for a shared, outdoor service in the beautiful churchyard at Barrow Gurney and we welcome you.
Practical advice and info:
- Please bring your own folding chair or blanket, and dress accordingly for the forecast – coats, hats, sunglasses as required! If the weather is really inclement, we’ll move inside the church.
- The church is located on Barrow Court Lane (signposted off the B3130 Barrow Street) and the postcode is BS48 3RP.
- Please consider carefully how you will travel – you might even like to walk or cycle! – and, if possible, share lifts to minimise the amount of cars.
- In consideration for our neighbours, and particularly tractors which need to use the Lane, please follow the directions of stewards when parking.
- If you’re directed to use the drive of Barrow Court itself, please go up to the top of the drive, turn round at the small roundabout and come back down the drive, parking on the left facing the exit and filling up spaces from the bottom. Please stay off the grass verge which still has spring flowers in it.
Ascension Day service – 26th May at 7.30pm
We celebrate Jesus’ return to his Father in heaven with a service at Keedwell Church, Long Ashton (BS41 9DP), preceded by a community prayer walk starting from Hebron Church (Providence Lane) at 6.45pm.
If you’re unable to join the walk, the church will be open for quiet prayer and reflection from 6.30pm.